Navigating the Dashboard
- Spotlight product tabs
- Search Bar
- Manage organisations
- Return to dashboard
The dashboard is your central location for managing your account, organisations and users in Spotlight. Each Spotlight product has its own dashboard showing a list of the organisations you’ve set up in the product.
Spotlight has four different products: Reports, Forecasts, Dashboards and Multi. Only the products you're currently subscribed to will appear on your dashboard.
To access a product, click the relevant tab. For example, to move into Spotlight Forecasting click Forecasts.
Note: If you want to subscribe to or trial another product, please go to Settings > Billing.
You can use the Help link to access our support guides and videos, and to raise a query with the support team.
- Help Centre - The Help Centre includes helpful guides, step-by-step instructions and answers to the most popular questions.
- Training - Register for a free training webinar or watch ‘how to’ videos.
- Raise a Support Query - If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for, you can raise a support query and the helpful support team will be in touch within 24 hours (although you can expect a much quicker answer). We have an around-the-clock team ready to help you get back on track - we even work weekends!
- Send Feedback - If you have any feedback or suggestions we’d love to hear from you!
The main Settings option contains your overall account settings. For further information, please refer to our account settings article.
You can use the global search bar to search for and quickly access organisations across all products. You can also filter the dashboard by location or internal ID.
You can use this option to work with settings specific to the entity or group. For further information, please refer to the Organisation Settings article.
You can use this option to add or remove a user’s access to the entity or group. For further information about working with and creating users, please refer to the Users article.
Add another entity to this group.
Note: As you can customise the label of the entity when you create the organisation, the name of this link can vary. It will appear as Associate, Branch, Franchisee, Investment, Subsidiary, or with a custom name.
This column contains the date of the most recent report. To access the report, click the date.
Note: You can find earlier reports in the Report History tab within the group Settings option.
This shows the last date of activity in this organisation and the user who made the changes.
This column contains shortcuts to create, share or download the report for the group or entity. The following options are available:
- Eye - Preview the current report in your browser.
- Arrow - Download the current report as a PDF.
- Envelope - Email the current report. The recipient can choose to download a PDF copy of the report or view it in their browser.
- New Report - Create a new report for the group or entity.
Return to dashboard
To return to the main dashboard from any area in the product, click on the Spotlight logo.