Connecting to WorkflowMax
To connect to your WorkflowMax account:
- Click on the WorkflowMax data source icon from the Import screen.
- Click Continue to be redirected to WorkflowMax.
- Enter your WorkflowMax account details and click “Login”.
- Using the drop down arrow, select the organisation you wish to connect to.
- Click the “Authorise” button and you will be redirected back to Spotlight where you can start your import.
Import data from WorkflowMax
Importing data from WorkflowMax allows you to report on non financial activity. We’ll pull through monthly billable hours, un-billable hours by each staff member, customer and task.
- From your import screen, ensure ‘timesheets and Invoices’ is selected.
- Update your data range to reflect the data you wish to import.
- Click ‘import’ for Spotlight to begin importing.
Note: Going forward and for any subsequent reports you don’t need to reimport the data you already have. Simply update the date range and select ‘import’ to bring in the newest data. Reimporting data will override the existing figures relating to that data in Spotlight and any changes you’ve made to that existing data in Spotlight.
To remove and delete all of your WorkflowMax data, click on the “Remove Account” button on the Import screen.
Note: removing the WorkflowMax account will permanently delete all of your WorkflowMax data, along with any Report Code or Spotlight Display name changes that you have made, on the Customise Data screen.