Add a new page
To add a standard page
- From the Customise Layout tab within your organisation or group, click Add Page.
- You now have two options to view and choose the page you want.
To view all pages of a specific type, for example all Profit and Loss pages, select the required option from the left-hand pane. All pages in that category then appear in the right-hand pane.
To search for pages by a specific keyword, enter the keyword you want in the box at the top of the window. All pages which match that keyword then appear in the right-hand pane.
- Select the page that you want to add. When you do this, a new pane appears on the right-hand side of the window, showing a brief description of the page. To continue, click Next.
- Complete the Page Settings options as needed, then click Add Page.
Your new page is added and the outline briefly appears in green.
To add a custom page
With the Custom Page option, you can add your own content to a Spotlight report in PDF, JPG, or PNG format.
- In the Customise Layout tab, click Add Page.
- From the left-hand pane, click Add your own content.
- From the centre pane, select Custom Page.
- Click Next, then in the Page Settings area in the right-hand pane, enter the required page name and choose where you want to place the new page.
- Click Add Page.
Your new page is added and the outline briefly appears in green. You can now customise the page to include your own content.