Table of Contents
The Table of Contents page automatically generates a numeric list of the pages in your report, giving you a quick reference to help you find the page you want.
To add the Table of Contents page
The page automatically appears in the default templates, but if it doesn’t appear in your report you can easily add it:
- Open the Customise Layout tab, then click Add Page.
- From the Add Page screen, choose Table of Contents by typing it in the search bar above.
- If required, enter a new name for the page - the default is Table of Contents.
- From the Insert After drop-down list, choose the page after which you want to insert the new page. This will usually be the cover page.
- To add the page, click Save.