Table of Contents
The Table of Contents page automatically generates a numeric list of the pages in your report, giving you a quick reference to help you find the page you want.
To add the Table of Contents page
The page automatically appears in the default templates, but if it doesnâ€™t appear in your report you can easily add it:
- Open the Customise Layout tab, then click Add Page.
- From the Page Type drop-down list, choose Table of Contents.
- If required, enter a new name for the page - the default is Table of Contents.
- From the Insert After drop-down list, choose the page after which you want to insert the new page. This will usually be the cover page.
- To add the page, click Save.