Working with pages
Add a new page
You can add a new page to your report using our Add Page options.
You can change the order that pages appear in your reports. To re-order the pages:
- Open the Customise Layout tab, and locate the required page.
- Click and drag the required page into the new position.
Delete a page
- In the Customise Layout tab, locate the page you want to delete and click the icon at the top right-hand corner.
- Click Delete, then when prompted click Delete again.
Note: If you accidentally delete a page, you can use the Add Page option to add a new copy of the page.
Include/exclude a page
Rather than deleting a page, you can exclude the page from your report. The page is still there for use in the future, but will not be included in this report output.
When you exclude a page, from the report, it still appears on the Customise Layout tab but is greyed out.
- In the Customise Layout tab, locate the page you want to exclude, then click the icon at the top right-hand corner.
- Clear the Include in report check box, then to save the change, click away from the menu.
Change a page title
All pages are given a default title, but you can edit these to use your own terminology.
- In the Customise Layout tab, hover over the page that you wish to rename.
- Click the pencil icon next to the current page title.
- Type the title you wish to use, then press Enter.
Copy a page
To create a dupllicate of a page, for example if you need several copies of a page filtered to different categories, you can use the new copy option.
- In the Customise Layout tab, locate the page you want to copy and then click the icon at the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Click the Make a copy button.
- If required, change the page name. The default name adds 'Copy of...' to the start of the original page name.
- Select the page to insert the new one after. The default is to insert the new page directly after the one you copy.
- Click Copy.
Filtering a report page
- In the Customise Layout tab, locate the page you are wanting to filter and click the small filter icon at the top right-hand corner.
- From the Tracking Filter drop-down, select the category to use, then from the Tracking Items Filter drop-down, select the check boxes for the tracking categories to include.
- Click Apply.