Select which data to use
Spotlight Forecasting lets you select which data to use from your imported data source. Follow these steps:
- Open the Settings section at the top of the Customise Data screen.
- Under the Select Data to Use heading, select from the options displayed. These may include:
- Imported budget
- Last year’s budget
- Last year’s actuals
- If you are creating a scenario based on a budget, forecast or scenario you already created in Spotlight Forecasting, select:
- Simple Scenario: Flex your scenario by entering the percentage adjustment you’d like. Place a negative ‘-’ before any decrease, for example, ‘-5%’.
- Build Your Own Scenario: Create your own adjustments to the numbers within the data grid using the flexing options and rules.
Elsewhere in Help Centre: